With my next game of the WAC Roman Campaign Pax Romana due to be played this Sunday at club I realized I needed to knock up a Chieftain model for the Celt’s allied to my Roman forces. Seeing I’ve only got some skirmishers and a unit of cavalry I decided to do a mounted one. I bought up a load of the plastic Wargames Factory box sets a while ago with the idea of doing a whole army made just from these plastic so this campaign has helped to get me start on this project. So with this in mind and with a bit of converting I’ve put together a nice new Chieftain to lead my Cavalry unit, here’s a few pictures.
I’m really quite happy with how he came out, here’s hoping he does well in his first game tomorrow ;o).