Well haven’t had much time for gaming lately as I’ve been a bit under the weather but I have managed to get a bit of painting done. I’ve been meaning to add some more Celts to my EIR army for a while now and this seem like a good time to sort them out. I have a large collection of the Wargames Factory plastic kits which I bought a while back so I put together a unit of 24 from a mix of the Ancient Celts and German sets. Here’s some pictures of the finished unit.
I think they’ve come out quite nice but I do want to add another 6 to make a 30 man unit as I think they need to be used in 3 ranks of 10 for best effected.
Anyway that’s it for now.